Faculty of Geodesy University of Zagreb
Preddiplomski studij - Bachelor Study
Bachelor study programme of Geodesy and Geoinforamtics
The syllabus for academic year is passed in June in the previous academic year. Final and united Syllabus is published in February next academic year.
The Syllabus is intended to appoint teachers and collaborators, and to define place, the beginning and the end, as well as the schedule of teaching, types of courses, types of examination, examination period and evaluation, reference list, teaching in foreign language, methods of teaching and other important items relevant for adequate performance of teaching.
The syllabus is supported by ISVU, and some elements of the Syllabus can be found in the following ISVU-services:
- Academic calendar – ISVU websites – academic year 2015/2016.
- Curriculum – ISVU-websites – academic year 2015/2016
- Course syllabi – ISVU websites – academic year 2015/2016
- Weekly curriculum – Studomat application – http://www.isvu.hr/studomat
- Timetable – Studomat application - http://www.isvu.hr/studomat
- Examination periods - Studomat application - http://www.isvu.hr/studomat
Send your ideas or suggestion for the improvement of information about the Bachelor study programme
Content maintained by: Vice-Dean for academic and student affairs