Who and how to apply for study at Faculty of Geodesy?
Undergraduate study of Geodesy and Geoinformatics is available for everyone with four-year high school diploma. Application process for undergraduate study of Geodesy and Geoinformatics is held via web portal www.postani-student.hr and rankings are made according to the following criteria:
POINTS FROM HIGH SCHOOL
40% based on high school success
Bodovi na državnoj maturi
- 0% Croatian language (B level)
- 50% Mathematics (A Level)
- 0% SForeign language (B Level)
- 10% Informatics or Physics
Applicant is required to pass one of the two listed subjects. By passing one subject, additional points are earned. The best result will be evaluated with 10.0%.
Direct admission is achieved
- applicants who won one of the first three places in state competitions in the Republic of Croatia in the subject Mathematics or Physics or Informatics or Geodesy (geodetic technician)
- applicants who participated in the International Olympiad in Mathematics or Physics or Informatics
They will be announced subsequently
Admissions in numbers:
95 Croatian and EU citizens
5 foreign citizens
2 members of the Croatian minority and Croatian emigrants
It is necessary to bring it for enrolment Admissions requirements:
- A certificate from State Secondary School Leaving Examination/or Certificate about passed exams from State Secondary School Leaving Examination
- Two photos 4 x 6
- Confirmation of payment of admissions costs total of 300,00 kn
- IBAN: HR6523400091100010196
- Reference number: 652641-121
- Purpose: Admissions costs and materials
- The index is purchased at the Faculty’s scriptorium
- A copy of the ID card
Important information and admissions costs:
- Admissions material, (admissions form, application form and login password), is taken over at the Student Office upon presentation of a payment slip.
- Full-time students do not pay a co-payment fee when first enrolling in full-time study at the same level of study.
- If they enroll in another full-time study at the same level of study, they pay a full co-payment of HRK 8400 kn.
- Foreign citizens pay a full co-payment of HRK 8,400 kn.