Faculty of Geodesy University of Zagreb
Diplomski studij - Master Study
Master study programme of Geodesy and Geoinformatics
Here you can download instructions, material and list of references needed for the preparation of entrance exam.
The knowledge will be assessed by means of a test containing 40 items:
- Each correctly answered item brings +10 (plus ten) points;
- Each incorrectly answered item brings -4 (minus four) points;
- The item not answered brings 0 (zero) points.
The knowledge assessement test lasts 3 hours (180 minutes). A test taker may use the following supplementary tools:
- Table with formulas from Mathematics (yellow tables, ISBN: 953-197-907-3) and Physics (green tables, ISBN: 953-197-917-0),
- Table with formulas from Diferential Geometry (download PDF and print)
- Calculator with basic mathematical operation (trigonometric functions, exponential functions, etc.) and should not have wireless connection to other devices.
Other supplementary tools are not allowed.
Instructions for taking entrance exam
Instructions for persons responsible for knowledge assessment
Material needed for entrance exam preparation
Send your ideas or suggestions for the improvement of information about the Master study programme
Content maintained by: Vice-Dean for academic and student affairs